Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Balod District Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 33 Vacancies of Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade-III, System Officer, System Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Balod District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Balod District Court|
|Post Names||Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade-III, System Officer, System Assistant|
|No of Posts||33 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||7th January 2022|
|Application Ending Date||7th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Postal Address||Office of Collector & District Magistrate, Tandula Dam Road, Balod, Chhattisgarh 491226|
|Balod District Court Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
To apply for the Balod District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Balod District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, Graduate, Post Graduate, Masters Degree, Diploma
- Candidates can check the Post wise educational qualification details from the below attached official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Written Test
|Stenographer (Hindi, English)||Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-|
|Steno Typist, Assistant Grade-3||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-|
|System Operator||Rs. 31,450/-|
|System Assistant||Rs. 18,420/-|
How To Apply For Balod District Court Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/balod
- Balod District Court homepage will open on the screen.
- Go to the Recruitment section and click on it.
- Find the Balod District Court RecruitmentNotificaion and click it.
- Check all provided information.
- If you are eligible, then apply for Balod District Court Jobs 2022.
- Fill the application form and send it to the below-provided address with all necessary documents.
- Candidates have to complete the application process on or before 7th February 2022.
Balod District Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Balod District Court exam will be uploaded on the Balod District Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Balod District Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Balod District Court Answer Key 2022
- The Balod District Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Balod District Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Balod District Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Balod District Court Result 2022
- Balod District Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Balod District Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Balod District Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Balod District Court exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.