Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Admit Card 2021 Released | Check Exam Date – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has released a notification for 123 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam Date 2021 is 22nd August 2021. Candidates can download the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) will release the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Admit Card is Released On 11th August 2021 .
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Admit Card 2021 Released | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. Of Posts||123 Posts|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 11th August 2021|
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be of Written type.
- There will be four Papers.
- Total marks for this Exam will be 340.
- Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.
- If any candidates does not secure the marks as prescribed above, then the candidates shall not be eligible for appearing in the Viva voice.
Details Mentioned on the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) @ appsc.gov.in.
- As soon as you land on the home page, check for the Latest News section.
- Search and find the direct link for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Hall Ticket 2021.
- Enter the valid details and then click on download it.
- After downloading your Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021, take a hard copy of it for further usage.
- Don’t forget to carry it to the exam hall.
|To Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Hall Ticket 2021||Admit Card|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Result 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|