Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Army Public School Hisar has released a notification for 11 vacancies of TGT, PRT Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Army Public School Hisar TGT, PRT Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Army Public School Hisar TGT, PRT Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Army Public School Hisar TGT, PRT exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Army Public School Hisar will release the Army Public School Hisar TGT, PRT Admit Card in the Junely 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Army Public School Hisar|
|Post Name||TGT, PRT|
|No. of Posts||11 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 Tentatively|
|Exam Date||July 2021 Expected|
|Selection Process||Language Proficiency Test, Interview|
APS Exam Pattern 2021
- For each wrong answer ¼ th marks will be deducted and the final scores will be normalized to 100.
- You must score minimum 50% marks in each section to qualify.
- You have choice to answer the question in whichever order you prefer irrespective of which part appears first.
- If you qualify the online test you can apply in the respectiveArmy School of your region or of another region as per the announcement of vacancies.
- For Language Teachers , along with evaluation of teaching skills a written test comprising of essay and comprehension of 15 marks will be held . A Computer Efficiency test can also be takenif decided by the section committee.
- TGT papers of Science and Social Science will have some questions pertaining to parallel subjects ie History Paper will have some questions related to geography and social science and so on.
|Post||Part||Subject||Time||Number of Question||Question Type|
|PGTs, TGTs||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||For TGT papers of Science & Social Science subjects, there will be a portion of questions pertaining to parallel subjects. For Eg, TGT Physics paper will have 20% questions of Chemistry and Biology. Similarly TGT History paper will have 20% questions of Geography and Pol. Science and so on|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRTs||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective|
Details Mentioned on the Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Army Public School Hisar TGT PRT Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the APS Hisar @ www.apshisar.com
- On the Home Page, you should click on the Downloads option which will be on the menu tab.
- Then you will be directed to the Downloads page.
- There, search for the Admit Card Download link for posts TGT, PRT.
- Click on that link, and provide the necessary details.
- And click on Submit button.
- Then Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
|To Download Army Public School Hisar Exam Admit Card 2021|