GSI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Geological Survey of India (GSI) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 96 Vacancies of Ordinary Grade Driver Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in GSI Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
GSI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Post Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|No. of Posts||96 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Trade Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|GSI Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to send North Eastern Region Application Form||The Additional Director General & HOD, North Eastern Region, GSI, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong-793006 by registered/ speed post|
|Address to send the Central Region Application Form||The Additional Director General & Head of the Department, Geological Survey of India, Central Region, GSI Complex, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440 006 (Maharashtra) by registered/ speed post|
|Address to send Western Region Application Form||The ADG & HOD, Western region, GSI, by registered/ speed post|
|Address to send the Eastern Region Application Form||Additional Director General & HoD. Eastern Region, GSI on the above address by Post|
|Address to send the Northern Region Application Form||Director & Head of Office, Northern Region, Geological Survey of India, Sector -E, Aliganj. Lucknow – 226024 by pos|
To apply for the GSI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, GSI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
- 3 years of experience in driving trucks, jeeps, or tractors from a recognized organization.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Applicants should not exceed 25 years for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver.
- Relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or as per orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Relaxation for SC, ST, and OBC as per Government of India norms.
- Selection for the North Eastern/ Central/ Western/ Eastern/ Northern Region for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver is going to be a Written Test & Trade Test.
- As the officials of the Geological Survey of India are offering the Pay Level-2, between Rs.19,900-63,200/-.
GSI Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the GSI exam will be uploaded on the GSI website.
- Further, the direct link to download the GSI exam will be provided to you here below.
GSI Answer Key 2022
- The GSI will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the GSI answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the GSI answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
GSI Result 2022
- GSI will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The GSI result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the GSI .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the GSI exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.