APSSB Personal Assistant Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade 3) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 6th February 2022 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of APSSB Personal Assistant . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of APSSB Personal Assistant
APSSB Personal Assistant Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Post Names||Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade 3)|
|Exam Date||6th February 2022
|Result Release Date||March 2022|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Release Mode of Admit Card||Online|
How to Calculate the Marks for the APSSB Personal Assistant Exam 2022?
- Login on the official portal using the credentials and check the OMR sheet.
- Next, compare the answers marked in the APSSB Personal Assistant answer key and add 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Leave the wrong answers as there is no provision of negative marking for wrong answers. In the end, compare the marks scored with APSSB Personal Assistant cut off marks.
APSSB Personal Assistant Cut off
APSSB Personal Assistant Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare APSSB Personal Assistant Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Will Declare APSSB Personal Assistant Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide APSSB Personal Assistant Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download APSSB Personal Assistant Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ apssb.nic.in
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- APSSB Personal Assistant Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download APSSB Result 2022|
|APSSB Personal Assistant Answer Key 2022 | Exam Key | Objections|
APSSB Personal Assistant Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check APSSB Personal Assistant Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking APSSB Result?
On what basis the APSSB Result 2022 will be announced?
Where Can I View APSSB Result?
Who conducts the APSSB Personal Assistant exam?