HURL Non Executive Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Non-Executive (Junior Engineer Assistant (I), Junior Engineer Assistant (II), Engineer Assistant (I), Junior Store Assistant (II), Store Assistant (I), Store Assistant (II), Junior Account Assistant (II), Account Assistant (I), Junior Lab Assistant (II), Lab Assistant (I), Junior Quality Assistant (II), Quality Assistant (I)), for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of HURL exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise HURL Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
HURL Non Executive Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)|
|Post Name||Non-Executive (Junior Engineer Assistant (I), Junior Engineer Assistant (II), Engineer Assistant (I), Junior Store Assistant (II), Store Assistant (I), Store Assistant (II), Junior Account Assistant (II), Account Assistant (I), Junior Lab Assistant (II), Lab Assistant (I), Junior Quality Assistant (II), Quality Assistant (I))|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Trade Test|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand), or Barauni (Bihar)|
|Download Syllabus||HURL Syllabus 2021 PDF|
HURL Exam Pattern 2021
- Question will be of multiple-choice consists of 4 options each.
- The number of questions is 100
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The wrong answer will result in a negative mark of one-fourth (0.25)
- Computer Based Test shall be bilingual that is Hindi and English.
- The duration of the CBT Exam is 2 Hours.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks|
|Respective Discipline||100 Question||100 Marks|
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
HURL Previous Question Papers 2021
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- HURL Previous Question Papers PDF To Download – Quantitative Aptitude
- District Court Jaipur Previous Paper Download – General Knowledge
- HURL Previous Year Question Paper – Logical Reasoning
- HURL Exam Paper – General English
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.