Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 | Check Merit List | Selection List – India Post has released the GDS Result for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak post on its official website . Those interested and eligible aspirants who have applied for GDS vacancies for Bihar Circle can get important information related to the result of this recruitment cycle.
- 1 Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 | Check Merit List | Selection List
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 | Check Merit List | Selection List
|Organization Name||Bihar Postal Circle / Indian Post|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Notification No.||R&E/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE 3RD|
|Result Release Date||June 2021 – Tentative|
|Mode Of Result Declaration||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Official Site||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
The selection process was on Merit Based in this Recruitment.
Bihar GDS Cut-off 2021
In the recruitment notification to take eligible candidates for the vacant Posts, Gramin Dak Sevak onboard minimum qualification was mentioned. Applicants with some mentioned minimum marks in 10th class are eligible to apply. The minimum required marks to apply for GDS Bihar circle was depend on candidates’ category. So that marks can be considered the cut-off marks to apply and no new cut-off marks for Bihar GDS 2021 will be released.
The Bihar GDS result 2021 will be prepared with the help of computerized merit list. So there is no scope of cut-off marks. Moreover, there is no written exam was conducted to recruit a suitable candidate so no cut-off will be released.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Merit List
The recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in Bihar circle will be done based on a merit list. The officials will publish this merit list on the official website of India post. Applicants need to find out their name in the merit list and if they have ranked as per the rules of the department. After releasing the result the recruitment process will start that includes document verification.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10thstandard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Resolution of Tie Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result
The resolution of ties between the marks of the candidates is done by using the given criteria in the same order as mentioned below-
- On the basis of candidate’s Date of Birth- Candidates older are given preference.
- If tie still persists, Female Schedule Tribe (ST) candidate is given preference.
- If tie still persists, Female Schedule Caste (SC) candidate is preferred.
- If tie still persists, Female candidate from Other Backward Class-OBC category is preferred.
- If tie still persists, female candidate of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is ranked higher.
- If tie is still not resolved, then the female candidate from Unreserved (UR) category is preferred.
- If tie still persists then Male Schedule Tribe (ST) will be given preference
- If tie is not resolved yet, Female Schedule Caste (SC) candidate will be preferred
- If tie is still, there then male candidate from Other Backward Class (OBC) category will be preferred
- If tie still persists, Economically Weaker Section (EWS)- Male will be ranked higher
- If tie is still not resolved then lastly, male candidate from Unreserved (UR) category is given preference.
How To Check And Download Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2021?
- Visit the official website @ appost.in
- The India Post Ministry Of Communications home page appears.
- on the main page, you can see.
- The latest link will be scrolling.
- Check for the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2021
- Give a click on it.
- The Result will be visible in PDF format.
- Check and download it from the official website.
|To Download Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021|