APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 | Check CHSL Exam Date @ apssb.nic.in – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released a notification for 154 Posts vacancies of Agriculture Filed Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, JSA, Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the APSSB CHSL Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the APSSB CHSL Exam Date 2021 will be announced in June 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the VECC exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre will release the VECC Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 | Check CHSL Exam Date @ apssb.nic.in
APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 | Check CHSL Exam Date @ apssb.nic.in
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Agriculture Filed Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, JSA, Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator|
|No. Of Posts||154 Posts|
|Exam Date||1st August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of July 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Details Mentioned on the APSSB CHSL Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the APSSB CHSL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For APSSB CHSL Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download APSSB CHSL Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ apssb.nic.in.
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board official home page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the admit card link which appears at the top of the page.
- From their search for APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket 2021 will open on the screen.
- Download APSSB CHSL Exam Admit Card.
|To Download APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021|