Angul District Court Recruitment 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Angul has released an online notification for recruitment to the 37 post of Jr. Clerk – Copyist, Stenographer Gr-III, Jr. Typist. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Angul District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Angul District Court Recruitment 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Angul|
|Post Names||Jr. Clerk – Copyist, Stenographer Gr-III, Jr. Typist|
|No. of Posts||37 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||27th August 2021 by 5:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination, Computer Test, Viva Voce Test|
|Job Location||Angul, Odisha|
- Jr.Clerk-cumCopyist – 23 Posts
- Stenographer Grade lll – 08 Posts
- Jr. Typist – 06 Posts
- Total Vacancy – 37 Posts
To apply for the Angul District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Angul District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Must have 12th Pass
- Must have passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 40 (Forty) words in type writing per minute.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade III., the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and, 40 words in type writing per minute
Candidates who are willing to apply for the District Court Angul Job Openings 2021 must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as of 27th August 2021.
- SC/ ST/ Person With Disabilities : Nil
- Others: Rs. 100/-
- Mode Of Payment : Challan
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for District Court Angul Vacancy.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Jr Clerk And Copyist||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Stenographer||Rs. 25,500 – 81,1000/-|
|Jr Typist||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
How to Apply For the District Court Angul Job 2021?
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- Important notice:
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible..
|To Download the Angul District Court Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form PDF|
|Address to which the Application Forms and other Self-Attested copies has to be sent – Office of District Judge, Angul, Odisha, PIN – 759122|
|Angul District Court Syllabus PDF 2021 | Check Exam Pattern
|Angul District Court Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern