WII Project Staff Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 45 Vacancies of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Veterinary Officer, Project Associate, Assistant training coordinator, Account Assistant & Graphic designer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in WII Project Staff Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
WII Project Staff Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Name||Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Veterinary Officer, Project Associate, Assistant training coordinator, Account Assistant & Graphic designer|
|No. of Posts||45 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th July 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand|
|WII Project Staff Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to submit the WII Project Staff Application Form||The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Post Office – Mohbewala, Dehra Dun, 248002, Uttarakhand|
To apply for the WII Project Staff Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, WII Project Staff used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Project Fellow||Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks/ Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science, with ≥1 year of experience in relevant field|
|Project Assistant||Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|Project Assistant (Visualizer)||Bachelor degree in designing or diploma in designing.|
|Project Assistant Grade II||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|Veterinary Officer||Master’s Degree in Veterinary science with minimum of 60% aggregate marks and ≥2 experience in relevant subjects or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science with minimum of 60% aggregate marks and ≥3 years of experience in relevant subject or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science with M.Sc. in Wildlife Science with ≥2 years of experience in relevant subjects.|
|Project Associate||Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks with ≥4 years of experience in relevant field including PhD fellowship period|
|Project Associate (Veterinary)||Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science with minimum of 60% aggregate marks and ≥1 year of experience in subjects related to wildlife science or Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Veterinary Science and ≥2 year of experience in relevant field|
|Project Associate (Training)||Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks, with >4 years of experience in the relevant field including PhD fellowship period.|
|Assistant training coordinator||Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks, with ≥1 year of experience in the relevant field.|
|Account Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with >1 year work experience in a government organization|
|Graphic designer||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with >1 year work experience|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (As of 30th July 2022)|
|Project Fellow||35 years|
|Project Assistant||30 years|
|Veterinary Officer||40 years|
|Project Associate||40 years|
|Assistant training coordinator||35 years|
|Account Assistant||30 years|
|Graphic designer||30 years|
- Candidates should pay Application fees of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PC) category need not pay any fees but will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application handling charges.
- The selection to all the posts will be based on personal interview.
- The selection of the candidate will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Project Assistant Grade II (3D Architecture)||25000|
|Assistant training coordinator||32000|
WII Project Staff Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the WII Project Staff exam will be uploaded on the WII Project Staff website.
- Further, the direct link to download the WII Project Staff exam will be provided to you here below.
WII Project Staff Answer Key 2022
- The WII Project Staff will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the WII Project Staff answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the WII Project Staff answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
WII Project Staff Result 2022
- WII Project Staff will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The WII Project Staff result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the WII Project Staff .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the WII Project Staff exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.