Western Railway Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Western Railway has released the official notification for 20 vacancies of GDMO, Nursing Supdt, Radiographer, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Clinical Psychologist & Hospital Attendant posts . Now, Western Railway collecting the application forms from 10+2/ B.Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ PG/ Master Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 3rd April 2021 to 6th April 2021
Western Railway Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Attendant
|No of Posts
|Notification Release Date
|25th January 2022
|1st February 2022
|Western Railway Jobs 2022 Notification
|Divisional Railway Manager Office Annexy Hall, Ratlam.
|No of Posts
To apply for the Western Railway Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Western Railway used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- 10th, GNM, B.Sc Nursing
- Refer to the below attached Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
|20 – 40 Years
|18 – 33 Years
Candidates must attend the Walkin Interview on 1st February 2022 at the below-mentioned address.
How To Attend Western Railway Para Medical Posts Walkin?
- Visit the official site @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Western Railway homepage will open.
- Find the Western Railway Para Medical Posts Advt and click on it.
- Read all available information carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then attend the walkin interview on 1st February 2022 with the filled Application Form and required documents mentioned in Advt.
Western Railway Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Western Railway exam will be uploaded on the Western Railway website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Western Railway exam will be provided to you here below.
Western Railway Answer Key 2022
- The Western Railway will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Western Railway answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Western Railway answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Western Railway Result 2022
- Western Railway will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Western Railway result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Western Railway .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Western Railway exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.
Western Railway Jobs 2021 | 138 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Medical Practitioners (GDMO/ Specialist) and Paramedical Staff [CMP-GDMO, Nursing Supdt, Radiographer, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Clinical Psychologist, Hospital Attendant]
|3rd April 2021
|6th April 2021
|Interview (From 8th April 2021 Onwards)
|Mode Of Recruitment
- CMP-GDMO – MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/ MMC
- CMP Specialist – MBBS and PG Degree/ Diploma in respective specialty (Degree should be MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/ MMC
- Staff/ Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute. Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Clinical Psychologist – Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/ Social Psychology from a recognized university
- Hospital Attendant – Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
Check the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee details.
- For CMP-GDMO- 53 years (Upper)
- Nursing Supdt- 20-40 years
- Radiographer- 19-33 yrs
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician- 20-33 Yrs
- Clinical Psychologist & Hospital Attendant- 18-33 Yrs
- Check advertisement for age limit details.
The Western Railway Officials will hire the candidates based on the performance in the Interview. Selected candidates will be required to work in COVID isolation/ Quarantine wards/ Fever clinic of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
- CMP-GDMO – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Supdt – Rs. 44,900 + admissible Allowance
- Radiographer – Rs. 29,200+ admissible Allowance
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician – Rs. 35,400+ admissible Allowances
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs. 35,400+ admissible Allowances
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000 + admissible allowances
How to Apply for Western Railway Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “News, Updates & Recruitment” section
- Then hit on that link.
- Now again click on the “Recruitment” section.
- Over there, you will find the Western Railway Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- Next, give a click on that link.
- Then read the complete details of the notification carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts.
- Then the applicants may apply only online on the official website @ http://220.127.116.11/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmik bct downloadable application available in Google Play store.