Western Railway Jobs 2021 | 138 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Western Railway has released the official notification for 138 vacancies of GDMO, Nursing Supdt, Radiographer, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Clinical Psychologist & Hospital Attendant posts . Now, Western Railway collecting the application forms from 10+2/ B.Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ PG/ Master Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 3rd April 2021 to 6th April 2021
Western Railway Jobs 2021 | 138 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Medical Practitioners (GDMO/ Specialist) and Paramedical Staff [CMP-GDMO, Nursing Supdt, Radiographer, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Clinical Psychologist, Hospital Attendant]|
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Starting Date||3rd April 2021|
|Closing Date||6th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Interview (From 8th April 2021 Onwards)|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Contract Basis|
- CMP-GDMO – MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/ MMC
- CMP Specialist – MBBS and PG Degree/ Diploma in respective specialty (Degree should be MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/ MMC
- Staff/ Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute. Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Clinical Psychologist – Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/ Social Psychology from a recognized university
- Hospital Attendant – Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
Check the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee details.
- For CMP-GDMO- 53 years (Upper)
- Nursing Supdt- 20-40 years
- Radiographer- 19-33 yrs
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician- 20-33 Yrs
- Clinical Psychologist & Hospital Attendant- 18-33 Yrs
- Check advertisement for age limit details.
The Western Railway Officials will hire the candidates based on the performance in the Interview. Selected candidates will be required to work in COVID isolation/ Quarantine wards/ Fever clinic of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
- CMP-GDMO – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Supdt – Rs. 44,900 + admissible Allowance
- Radiographer – Rs. 29,200+ admissible Allowance
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician – Rs. 35,400+ admissible Allowances
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs. 35,400+ admissible Allowances
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000 + admissible allowances
How to Apply for Western Railway Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “News, Updates & Recruitment” section
- Then hit on that link.
- Now again click on the “Recruitment” section.
- Over there, you will find the Western Railway Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- Next, give a click on that link.
- Then read the complete details of the notification carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts.
- Then the applicants may apply only online on the official website @ http://220.127.116.11/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmik bct downloadable application available in Google Play store.
|To Download Western Railway Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply For Western Railway Openings 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|