WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2021 Out – West Bengal Public Service Commission has organized the recruitment for Audit and Accounts Service to fill 70 vacancies. The Screening Exam is going to be conducted on 7th August 2021. Moreover, the WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Admit Card 2021 will be issued in the 28th July 2021. Whereas the higher officials announced the West Bengal Audit And Accounts Service Exam Date 2021.
WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2021 Out
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Audit and Accounts (Advt: 17/2020)|
|No. of Posts||50 Posts|
|Exam Date||7th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WB Audit and Accounts Exam Details
Programme for Compulsory Papers
|Date||Forenoon (9.00 am to 12.00 pm) Session||Afternoon Session (2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)|
|27.02.2021||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|28.02.2021||Paper 3||Paper 4|
|01.03.2021||Paper – V Auditing|
Programme for Optional Papers (Group A, B & C)
|Date||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|03.03.2021||Optional Papers (Group A)|
|04.03.2021||Optional Papers (Group B)|
|05.03.2021||Optional Papers (Group C)|
WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam Pattern
The selection process is consists of Prelims, Mains and Interview/ Personality test. The prelims exam is conducted for 200 marks. The total questions asked in the prelims examination are 200. Each question carries 1 mark. The Admit card will release by the officials prior to the exam. After Downloading the WB Audit and Accounts Service Admit Card 2021, you need to check the proper details about the examination.
Prelims Paper Pattern
- The written exam contains objective type multiple choice questions
- The preliminary test has one paper i.e General Studies
- The total number of questions, marks are 200 and 200
- Test duration is 2 hours 30 minutes
Mains Test Pattern
- The mains test is having 5 compulsory papers, 3 optional papers
- The compulsory paper contains descriptive type questions
- The maximum marks in the exam are 800
- The personality test marks are 200
Details Mentioned on the WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Public Service Commission @ wbpsc.gov.in
- Then the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Home Page appears on the screen.
- On that page, aspirants can find the “What’s New” Section on the left side.
- In that, we suggest all the aspirants to search for the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Mains Exam Admit Card 2021 link.
- After finding the link fill in all the mentioned details and submit them carefully.
- Then the WB Audit and Accounts Service Mains 2021 Admit Card will be out.
- Finally, download the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Mains Exam Admit Card 2021 for additional usage.
|To Download WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|