WB SET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Exam Date, Application Form – West Bengal College Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the Various Vacancies of West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET) . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in WB SET Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
WB SET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Exam Date, Application Form
|Organization Name||West Bengal College Service Commission|
|Exam Name||West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th September 2022 (12 Midnight)|
|Exam Date||8th January 2023 (Sunday)|
|Purpose of Exam||UGC Accredited State Eligibility Test for the Post of Assistant Professor in West Bengal Only|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|WB SET Exam Notification 2022||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the WB SET Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, WB SET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- General/ EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/ Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD)/ Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor only after they (General/ EWS) have passed their Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks [50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non-creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PWD (persons with disability)/ Transgender category candidates]. Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates belonging to third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee and qualifying criteria for SET as are available to SC/ ST/ PWD categories. The subject – wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Candidates are required to appear for WB –SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of WB-SET subjects, the candidates may appear in UGC NET/ Joint CSIR-UGC Test which is held twice a year.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to WBCSC. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the WBCSC at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/ certificate awarded by the foreign University/ institute should, in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/ degree/ certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in).
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
|Other Backward Classes/ EWS||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender
WB SET Exam Date
- Candidates who are here to know details of WB SET 2022 Examination Date, need to check this part and get information regarding the WB SET Exam Notification 2022.
- The officials of the West Bengal College Service Commission have released the WB SET Exam 2022 Notification for which the exam is scheduled on 8th January 2023.
- we advice you to go through this page and know detailed information about the WE SET Notification 2022.
How To Apply For WB SET Exam Notification 2022?
- Visit the official website @ www.wbcsc.org.in
- The home page of the West Bengal College Service Commission will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can find the WB State Eligibility Test (Advt.24/ SET) right away on the home page
- Open the link once you find it
- Open the notification and check eligibility criteria
- If eligible and interested, apply for the West Bengal SET 2022 Notification before the closing date
WB SET Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the WB SET exam will be uploaded on the WB SET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the WB SET exam will be provided to you here below.
WB SET Answer Key 2022
- The WB SET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the WB SET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the WB SET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
WB SET Result 2022
- WB SET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The WB SET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the WB SET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the WB SET exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.