VECC Admit Card 2021 Download | Check Exam Date @ vecc.gov.in -Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre has released a notification for 52 Posts vacancies of Female Nurse ‘A’ & other Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the VECC Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the VECC Exam Date 2021 will be announced in June 2021 Tentative . Candidates can download the VECC exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre will release the VECC Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
VECC Admit Card 2021 Download | Check Exam Date @ vecc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Post Name||Female Nurse ‘A’, Sub-Officer ‘B’, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant ‘A’, Canteen Attendant, Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Physics), Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Electronics), Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Mechanical), Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Civil), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Physics), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Computer), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Electronics), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Instrumentation), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Electrical), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Machinist), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Fitter), Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning)|
|No. Of Posts||52 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021 Tentative|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, Skill Test|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 50.
- Each Question will be of 3 marks.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 150.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Negative Marking for Wrong Answers will be 1 Mark.
|Post Code||Post||Selection Process|
|DR/01||Female Nurse ‘A’||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|DR/02||Sub- Officer ‘B’||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|DR/03||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Written Test & Driving Test|
|DR/04||Work Assistant ‘A’||Written Test|
|DR/05||Canteen Attendant||Written Test|
|TR/01||Stipendary Trainee, Category – I (Physics)||Written Test & Interview|
|TR/02||Stipendiary trainee, Category-1 (Electronics)||Written Test & Interview|
|TR/03||Stipendiary trainee, Category-1 (Mechanical)||Written Test & Interview|
|TR/04||Stipendiary trainee, Category-1 (Civil)||Written Test & Interview|
|TR/05||Stipendiary trainee, Category-11 (Physics)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/06||Stipendiary trainee, Category-11 (Computer)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/07||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Electronics)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/08||Stipendiary trainee Category-11 (Instrumentation)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/09||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Electrical)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/010||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Machinist)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/011||Stipendiary trainee, Category-11 (Fitter)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
|TR/012||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning)||Preliminary Test , Advanced Test & Skills Test|
Details Mentioned on the VECC Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the VECC Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download VECC Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ vecc.gov.in
- Then the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre home page will be opened on the screen.
- Now scroll down the page and search for the VECC Admit Card 2021
- After finding it then hit on that link.
- Next, enter all the required details
- Tap on the submit button.
- Then the VECC Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Now Check the Exam Dates and other details available on the VECC Exam Admit Card 2021
- Lastly, download it and also take a hard copy of it for the Exam.
|To Download the VECC Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|
|VECC Recruitment 2021