UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Out – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for 655 Vacancies Of Forest Guard And Wild Life Guard Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPSSSC Forest Wildlife GuardJobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPSSSC Forest Wildlife GuardExam Date 2022 is 21th August 2022. Candidates can download the UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guardexam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Admit Card is 11th August 2022.
UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Out
|Organisation Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard And Wild Life Guard|
|UP Forest Wildlife Guard Admit Card||11th August 2022|
|UP Forest Wildlife Guard Exam Date||21th August 2022|
Details Mentioned on the UPSSSC Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission @ upsssc.gov.in
- There will be a link for downloading the admit card.
- “Download Written Exam Admit Card” is a link you will see in this part.
- Then, click on it, and you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- You have to give your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and a Security Captcha to fill in here.
- Once you’ve entered all of the above information, click the “Download Admit Card” button.
- If you click “Save,” a PDF copy of the UP Forest Wildlife Guard will be saved on your computer.
- Candidates should print out a colour copy of the e-admit CardCard as soon as they save it on their device.
|To Download UPSSSC Forest Wildlife Guard Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|