UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 – 4163 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Apply Online – Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 4163 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UPSESSB Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 – 4163 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Apply Online
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Post Names||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|No. of Posts||4163 Posts|
|Advt No||01/2022 TGT, 02/2022 PGT|
|Application Starting Date||9th June 2022|
|Application Ending Date||
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UP TGT PGT Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the UPSESSB Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSESSB used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Apply candidates for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 should be possessing the qualifications like 10th/ 12th/ BA/ B.Ed/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduate/ PG Diploma/ Masters Degree.
- And if you wish to know post-wise educational qualifications kindly check the official notification provided below.
- The age limit should not be less than 21 years as of 1st July 2022.
- Unreserved (General) – Rs.750/-
- For TGT posts EWS candidates should pay – Rs.450/-, whereas for PGT posts EWS candidates need to pay – Rs.650/-
- OBC – Rs.750/-
- SC – Rs.450/-
- ST – Rs.250/-
- TGT – Only Written Examination
- PGT – Written Exam, Interview
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||44900-142400 Pay Level 7 Grade Pay 4600|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Lecturer cadre 47600-151100, Pay Level 8 Grade Pay 4800|
UPSESSB Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UPSESSB exam will be uploaded on the UPSESSB website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UPSESSB exam will be provided to you here below.
UPSESSB Answer Key 2022
- The UPSESSB will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UPSESSB answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UPSESSB answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UPSESSB Result 2022
- UPSESSB will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UPSESSB result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UPSESSB .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UPSESSB exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.