UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2022 Notification | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Union Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the Multiple Vacancies for NDA I Exam 2022. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UPSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2022 Notification | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|NDA 1 Exam
|22nd December 2021
|11th January 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2022 Notification PDF
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Link
To apply for the UPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Applying candidate must be Indian citizen/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ refugee of Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- Candidates who have migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Zambia, Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda or Vietnam with an intention of settlement in India are also eligible.
- Candidates who are foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) will be required to produce certificate of eligibility which is issued by Govt. of India.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings (Cadet entry scheme): Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For Army Wing: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level from a recognised board or university.
- Appearing: Students appearing for 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates must be physically fit as per the physical standards set by the commission of NDA admissions.
- Candidates who have withdrawn or resigned from any training academies of Armed forces on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- For the NDA (I) 2022 exam, the candidates who are born not before 2nd July 2003 and not after 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
- For the NDA (II) 2022 exam, the candidates born between 2nd January 2004 and 1st January 2007 are eligible.
- The candidates who are of 16 1/5 years or above and not more than 191/5 years are eligible for the exam.
- The candidate must write the date of birth as mentioned in the matriculate certificate, secondary school leaving certificate or any other equivalent certification recognised by the Indian University. No other document for proof of date of birth will be accepted by the commission.
Sex & Marital Status
- The exam is only eligible for male candidates who fall under the above-mentioned age criteria.
- Both male and female candidates must be unmarried throughout the selection process as well as till the training is completed.
- If a candidate marries before training, they will not be selected.
- If a candidate marries during training, he/she will be discharged and liable to pay all the expenditure incurred on him during the training by the government.
- For all category candidates, the application fee is Rs.100/-.
- Application fee is exempted for ST/ SC/ NCOs/ Sons of JCOs/ ORS category candidates.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Application fee can be submitted through debit card/ credit card/ net banking method or SBI challan method.
How To Apply For UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2022 Notification?
- Visit the official site @ upsc.gov.in
- After landing on the Home Page.
- Search for the UPSC NDA 1 Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
UPSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UPSC exam will be uploaded on the UPSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UPSC exam will be provided to you here below.
UPSC Answer Key 2022
- The UPSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UPSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UPSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UPSC Result 2022
- UPSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UPSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UPSC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UPSC exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.