UPPSC MO Jobs 2021 | 3620 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Jobs notification on 28th June 2021. Notification is out for 3620 Vacancies of Medical Officer Grade-II (Level-2) [Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Pathologist, General Surgeon, General Physician, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedician, E.N.T. Specialist, Dermatologist, Psychiatrist, Microbiologist, Forensic Specialist, Public Health Specialist] Posts . Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 28/05/2021 to 28/06/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates
UPPSC MO Jobs 2021 | 3620 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Grade-II (Level-2) [Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Pathologist, General Surgeon, General Physician, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedician, E.N.T. Specialist, Dermatologist, Psychiatrist, Microbiologist, Forensic Specialist, Public Health Specialist]|
|Total Vacancies||3620 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th May 2021|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||28th June 2021|
|Last Date For the deposition of Application Fee in the bank||25th June 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Nature of post||Gazetted/ Temporary|
|Specialist||Medical Officer Grade-II Level-2 (Direct Recruitment)||Deptt. No.|
|Public Health Specialist||30||S-8/15|
|Total Medical Officer Grade-II (Level-2)||3620 Posts||–|
To apply for the UPPSC MO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPPSC MO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MBBS degree of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or an undergraduate medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019.’ and,
- Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Post-Graduate Medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ or its equivalent, or
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) in the concerned Speciality of a university recognized by the Medical Counsel of India or a Post Graduate medical diploma recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ or its equivalent and with at least one year of experience in the concerned Speciality after registration of the diploma in the concerned Medical Council.
|Specialist||Section-A Requisite Post Graduate Degree Qualification||Section-B Requisite Post Graduate Diploma Qualification.|
|Gynecologist||M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Anesthetist||M.D. (Anesthesiology)||Diploma in Anaesthesia|
|Pediatrician||M.D. (Paediatrics)||Diploma in Child Health|
|Radiologist||M.D. (RadioDiagnosis) M.D. (Radiology||Diploma in Radio Diagnosis|
|Pathologist||M.D. (Pathology) M.D. (Lab Medicine) M.D. (Bio-Chemistry)||Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Diploma in Path. & Bact.
Diploma in Transfusion Medicine
|General Surgeon||M.S. (General Surgery)||Diploma in General Surgery|
|General Physician||M.D. (General Medicine) M.D. (Family Medicine) M.D. (Emergency Medicine) M.D. (Geriatrics)||Diploma in General Medicine Diploma in Emergency Medicine Diploma in Diabetology Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine
M.S. (Traumatology and Surgery)
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|E.N.T. Specialist||M.S. (E.N.T.)||Diploma in Ot-RhinoLaryngology|
|Diploma in Dermatology Diploma in Venereology Diploma in Leprosy Diploma in Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy|
|Psychiatrist||M.D. (Psychiatry)||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Diploma in Microbiology|
|Forensic Specialist||M.D. (Forensic Medicine) M.D. (Forensic Medicine
|Diploma in Forensic Medicine|
|Public Health Specialist||M.D. (Social & Preventive Medicine) M.D.(Community Medicine) M.D. (Community Health
|Diploma in Community Medicine Diploma in Public Health Master in Public Health Master in Public Health
(Epidemiology) Master Degree
in Applied Epidemiology
B. Preferential Qualification-
- Who has served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years.
- Who has obtained a “B” certificate of National cadet corps.
Other General Notes
- Horizontal reservation will be as per rules, for physically handicapped persons, if the post available, only OL (One Leg affected Right or Left) and PB (Partially Blind) candidates are eligible.
- Candidates should be Registered in the U.P. Medical Council or Medical Council of India
The Age Limit for the posts declared by the UPPSC Recruitment 2021 should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years
|Unreserved (General)||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/|
|Scheduled Caste||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/|
|Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Women||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for an interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview or for selection Intimation for interview will be sent later on
- In case of a large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold a screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), a penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers.
The candidates will be selected through direct recruitment for Grade-II Medical officer posts for a pay scale of Rs. 67700-208700/ 6600/Academic Level-11
How to apply for UPPSC MO Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 28/05/2021 to 28/06/2021.
- On the home page, select ->CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER (GRADE-II) POST -> APPLY ->
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
|To Download UPPSC MO Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|To Apply For UPPSC MO Openings 2021|