UPPCL AE Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 113 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UPPCL AE Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UPPCL AE Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)|
|Number of Posts||113 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th January 2022|
|Application Closing Date||31st January 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Exam and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPCL AE Jobs 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online registration Links|
To apply for the UPPCL AE Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPPCL AE used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in a relevant field.
- Check the below provide Official Notification for more details.
The age limit should be 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.1180/- (GST Included)
- SC/ ST: Rs.826/-(GST Included)
- PH (Divyang): Rs.12/- (GST Included) (only Processing Charges)
- Candidates of State/ UT Other Than Uttar Pradesh – Rs.1180/- (GST Included)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan.
- Computer-Based Exam
- Personal Interview
- Salary: Rs.59,500/- Level –10
|Starting Date for Apply Online||11th January 2022|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||31st January 2022|
|Last Date Payment of Fee through Online Mode||31st January 2022|
|Last Date Payment of Fee through SBI Challan (Offline)||2nd February 2022|
|Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT)||Last week of February 2022|
How To Apply For UPPCL AE Jobs 2022
- Visit the official site @ upenergy.in
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) homepage will open.
- Go to Vacancies and click on it.
- Find the “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/VSA/2022/AE/E&M FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (TRAINEE) ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE /IT” and click on it.
- Read all available details in the Advt.
- If eligible, then apply for UPPCLAE Jobs 2022 online on or before 31st January 2022.
UPPCL AE Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UPPCL AE exam will be uploaded on the UPPCL AE website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UPPCL AE exam will be provided to you here below.
UPPCL AE Answer Key 2022
- The UPPCL AE will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UPPCL AE answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UPPCL AE answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UPPCL AE Result 2022
- UPPCL AE will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UPPCL AE result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UPPCL AE .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UPPCL AE exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.