UPES Admission 2022 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates – UPES 2022 admission process will start from the last week of October 2022 only through online mode. The admission process for UPES 2022 will be regulated on the basis of university level entrance examination called UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will also offer admission based on national level scores and academic performance. The admission process will provide admission to shortlisted candidates in various proposed areas including engineering, management, science, commerce, law, IT, etc. Here in this article, we have provided full information about UPES Admission 2022 to the candidates.
- 1 UPES Admission 2022 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates
- 1.1 UPES 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 UPES Admission 2022 Important Dates
UPES Admission 2022 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates
|Name of Exam||UPESEAT Exam 2022|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Law & Other Courses.|
|Organizing Body||UPES Board.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Date of Exam||To be released|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UPES 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The full eligibility criteria for UPES 2022 application form will be as follows:
- Nationality: UPES 2022 application form will be issued for both foreign and Indian national candidates.
- Appearance: Candidates appearing for their final academic exam in 2022 can also apply for admission UPES 2022.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or before 1 October 1999 to be eligible for UPES admission process.
- Qualification: Candidates applying should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- JEE Main: Candidates should score at least 50% marks in higher and senior secondary level (10th and 12th) and minimum 50% marks in PCM in Senior Secondary Level (12th standard).
- Direct admission: Candidates should score at least 80% marks in higher and senior secondary level (10th and 12th) and minimum 80% marks in PCM in Senior Secondary Level (12th standard).
- Qualification: Applicants should have bachelor’s certificate with 50% marks in any subject from any recognized university.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates to be eligible for MBA admission have UPESMET or CAT/CAT/ M/S. XAT/ XAT MAT / MAT CMAT / CMAT NMAT / NMAT Gmat exam should have valid score.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10 + 2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 50% marks in their final academic exam.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates can apply for LLB programmes with CLAT, LSAT or UPES Law Entrance Exam Score.
UPES Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for the UPES Admission Procedure 2022:
|Starting of application process||Last week of October 2021|
|End of application process (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)||3rd week of September 2022|
|Slot booking||3rd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2022 (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)|
|Last date to apply for UPES Admissions 2022||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit the national exam scores||4th week of August 2022|
|Result declaration by||4th week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit the UPES admission fee||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit Application through board & JEE||4th week of October 2022|
|Commencement of Registration||3rd week of November 2021|
|Last date of submission||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam Dates||3rd week of May 2022|
|Result/Merit List||Last week of September 2022|
|Counselling||Last week of September 2022|
- UPES application fee can be paid both online and offline.
- Candidates can use credit card, debit card, internet banking and demand draft payment gateway for transaction of UPES application fee.
The full fee structure for UPES 2022 application form will be as follows
|For Foreign Candidates||75 USD|
|For Indian Candidate||Rs. 1350.|
UPES Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
- The admission process for UPES 2022 will be released through online mode from the month of October 2021.
- The admission process will be regulated for candidates desirous of getting admission in various proposed UG and PG courses in the fields of law, engineering, IT, management etc.
- As per UPES admission criteria, candidates will be awarded 80% seats based on their marks in university level entrance examination slots like UPESEAT, UPESMAT and UPES Law Qualification Test.
- The admission process for other 20% seats will be regulated on the basis of national level entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT and merit scores.
UPES Admission 2022 Cut Off
- The 2022 cut-off marks will be issued by the Authority UPES a few days after the results are declared.
- The Authority will issue separate cut-off marks for each examination and category.
- UPES cut off marks will be the minimum marks prescribed by the authority to shortlist candidates for the counselling process.
- To be eligible for the UPES counselling process, each candidate has to score more than the cut-off marks prescribed for each category.
- UPES cut off marks will be issued on the basis of various factors, including number of candidates, difficulty level of paper, availability of seats and average marks scored by the candidates.
UPES Admission 2022 Counselling
- The UPES 2022 counselling process will be conducted by the Authority a few days after the results are declared UPES.
- UPES counselling process will be regulated only for examination qualified candidates.
- The Authority will conduct separate consultations for each of the proposed courses.
- The UPES consultation process will be a mandatory process for allotment of seats in the proposed programme.
- Candidates will have to complete all the procedures prescribed for UPES counselling to confirm their seats in the proposed programme.
- For some courses, candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on their performance in PI and GD rounds.