UP Police PST Admit Card 2022 Download | SI ASI PST Exam Date Out – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UP Police PST Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UP Police PST Exam Date 2022 is 19th April 2022. Candidates can download the UP Police PST exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release the UP Police PST Admit Card is 16th April 2022 .
UP Police PST Admit Card 2022 Download | SI ASI PST Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector (Confidential) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk/ Account)|
|Test Name||Physical Standard Test|
|Date of Physical Standard Test||19th April 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th April 2022 at 10 AM|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200 Questions.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 400 Marks.
- There will be parts in this Exam as mentioned in the table below.
- Each part / subject will be of 100 marks.
- Time duration of test will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Qualifying marks for each subject will be 35%.
- Overall qualifying marks will be 40%.
Details Mentioned on the UP Police PST Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UP Police PST Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download UP Police PST Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board @ uppbpb.gov.in
- Once the authorities release the UP Police SI & ASI PST Admit Card 2022 on their portal, you will get to see its related link on the home page
- Click on the admit card link once you find it
- Give in your details in the fields asked
- Submit the entered details
- Then your admit card will get appeared on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card, take a hard copy of it, and carry it for the test without fail
|To Download UP Police PST Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|check notice for UP Police SI, ASI PST Exam Date||Exam Notice|