UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Teacher LT Grade. Candidates who applied for the Posts of Assistant Teacher (LT Grade) in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) gave their Exam successfully in 8th August 2021 and now all the candidates are waiting for the Results. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of UKSSSC. Candidates can download their Results from the official website of UKSSSC.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|LT Assistant Teacher in Group C
|No. Of Posts
|8th August 2021
|Result Release Date
|September 2021 (Tentatively)
|Sarkari Naukri Result
|Written Test, Interview
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant Teacher LT Grade.
- The Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam were 100 Questions.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam was 100 Marks
- Each Question was of 1 Mark each.
- The Medium of this Exam was bilingual (Hindi & English).
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the Wrong Answers.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Merit List
- As of now you are aware of the result and important information related to the result.
- The next important release after the result is the Final Merit List.
- The final Merit List is declared after the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who clear all the required stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be considered for the post.
- We will release the merit list information as soon as it is released by the conduction authority.
How To Check UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) @ sssc.uk.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will have the Exam Information section.
- Click on the section there you will have different links.
- There search for the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result 2021.
- If you found the link click on the link.
- Enter the login details if it required.
- Download the result.
|To Download UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Result 2021
|UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections