UKSSSC Driver Jobs 2021 | 164 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 164 post of Driver, Enforcement Driver, Dispatch Rider Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UKSSSC Driver Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UKSSSC Driver Jobs 2021 | 164 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Driver, Enforcement Driver, Dispatch Rider|
|Total Vacancies||164 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th August 2021|
|Closing Date||10th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Exam|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||UKSSSC Driver Job Notification PDF|
To apply for the UKSSSC Driver Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UKSSSC Driver used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidate Should Be 8th, 10th Pass, Driving License or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment only.
- kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Candidates will have to pay Rs 300 as examination fees if belonging to unreserved (General) and OBC category of Uttarakhand.
- SC/ST/EWS category candidates will not have to pay Rs 150 for the post.
- UKSSSC will select candidates on the basis of the result of written test and driving test.
- The written test will carry 25 marks while the driving test will carry 75 marks.
- The Selected Candidates will get the Salary of Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
How To Apply For UKSSSC Driver Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments.
- And download the Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Fill in all the information required.
- And submit the Application Form before the closing date.