UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the Different Posts . This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here. Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UKPSC Upper PCS exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Papers2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UKPSC Upper PCS Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check UKPSC Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Official Notification||UKPSC Upper PCS Jobs 2021 | 224 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now|
|Download syllabus||UKPSC Upper PCS Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check UKPSC Exam Pattern|
UKPSC Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern for the UKPSC exam is similar to that of the UPSC and other administrative examinations.
- The prelims exam has 2 papers whereas the mains exam has nine papers.
- The personality test is going to test your problem-solving skills, personality, knowledge in different subjects, and other things.
UKPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The first step of the selection process is preliminary examination.
- UKPSC conducts the exam at various centers all over the state.
- There are two papers i.e., General Studies and Aptitude Test.
- Each paper carries 150 marks and is of 2 hours duration.
- The general aptitude paper is qualifying in nature just like the UPSC.
|Paper-1: General Studies||150 (Each 1 marks question)||150|
|Paper-1: General Aptitude Test||100 (Each 1.5 marks question)||150|
UKPSC Mains Exam
- After clearing the prelims exam cutoff candidates would be called for the mains exam.
- The mains exam has nine traditional descriptive papers.
- Two papers are qualifying in nature whereas five papers are of general studies and the other two are optional subjects.
- The mains exam is a traditional descriptive examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be called for the Interview.
- The exam papers are set in the English language except the language paper will be set in the regional language.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|History of India, National Movement, Society & Culture||200||03 Hours|
|Indian Polity, Social Justice & International Relation||200||03 Hours|
|Geography of India & World||200||03 Hours|
|Economic & Social Development||200||03 Hours|
|General Science & Technology||200||03 Hours|
|General Aptitude & Ethics||200||03 Hours|
|Optional Paper I||200||03 Hours|
|Optional Paper II||200||03 Hours|
UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Paper PDF – General Studies
- Download Uttarakhand PSC Upper PCS Question Paper PDF – General Aptitude
- To Download UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Paper PDF – English
- Download Uttarakhand PSC Upper PCS Exam Paper – Hindi
- To Download UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Paper PDF – History
- To Download Uttarakhand PSC Upper PCS Sample Paper PDF – Geography
- To Download UKPSC Upper PCS Previous Question Paper PDF – General Science
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.