UKMSSB Dental Hygienist Previous Question Papers PDF | UKMSSB Exam Pattern – Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Dental Hygienist, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
UKMSSB Dental Hygienist Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
||Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB)
||Previous Question Papers
| UKMSSB Dental Hygienist Topics & Exam Pattern PDF
UKMSSB Dental Hygienist Exam Pattern 2023
- The total number of questions is 100.
- The total number of marks is 100.
- The total time duration is 2 Hours.
- There shall be 1/4th Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
- General/ Unreserved, OBC, and EWS – 45%
- SC/ ST – 35%
|Name Of The Subjects
UKMSSB Dental Hygienist Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.