UCIL Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now – Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 130 Vacancies of Mining Mate, Blaster, Winding Engine Driver Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UCIL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UCIL Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Names||Mining Mate, Blaster, Winding Engine Driver|
|Number of Posts||130 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||Within 30 days from date of publication of this advertisement|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test or Interview or Both|
|UCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to send the application form||General Manager (I/ P&IRs/ CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin: 832102|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Winding Engine Driver||30|
To apply for the UCIL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UCIL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Minimum Qualifications|
|Mining Mate||Intermediate pass in any stream|
|Blaster||Matriculation or 10th Pass|
|Winding Engine Driver||Matriculation or 10th Pass|
- Candidates should have a maximum of 30 years as of 31st March 2022.
- 1st Year: 70% of minimum wages of Semi-skilled workers as notified by GoJ (currently being Rs.7119/- per month)
- 2nd Year: 80% of minimum wages of Semi-skilled workers as notified by GoJ (currently being 8136/- per month)
- 3rd Year (Mining Mate only): 90% of minimum wages of Semi-skilled workers as notified by GoJ (currently being 9153/- per month)
UCIL Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UCIL exam will be uploaded on the UCIL website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UCIL exam will be provided to you here below.
UCIL Answer Key 2022
- The UCIL will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UCIL answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UCIL answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UCIL Result 2022
- UCIL will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UCIL result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UCIL .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UCIL exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.