UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now – Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 16 Vacancies of Foreman (Mining) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UCIL Foreman Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now
UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL)|
|Post Names||Foreman (Mining)|
|Number of Posts||16 Posts|
|Closing Date||15th December 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Address to send Application Form||Gen.Manager (Inst./ Pers.&IRs./ CP) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, Jharkhand 832102|
|UCIL Foreman Job 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
To apply for the UCIL Foreman Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UCIL Foreman used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying and possessing Foreman/ Second Class/ First Class Certificate of Competency (unrestricted) for underground metalliferous mines from DGMS.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in underground metalliferous mines after obtaining a diploma.
- The upper age limit of 35 years as of 15th December 2021.
- The UCIL officials will conduct the Interview as a part of the selection process.
- Candidates can get consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.46,020/-.
How To Apply For UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site @ ucil.gov.in.
- The home page of the UCIL will be displayed.
- Search for the notification on the latest News panel.
- Advertisement No. 04/ 2021.
- Download the notification.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
UCIL Foreman Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UCIL Foreman exam will be uploaded on the UCIL Foreman website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UCIL Foreman exam will be provided to you here below.
UCIL Foreman Answer Key 2021
- The UCIL Foreman will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UCIL Foreman answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UCIL Foreman answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UCIL Foreman Result 2021
- UCIL Foreman will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UCIL Foreman result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UCIL Foreman .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UCIL Foreman exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.