TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date – TTWREIS and TSWREIS has released a notification for 46 vacancies of TGT, JL/ PGT, Art, Computer, Counsellor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the TTWREIS and TSWREIS will release the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam
- 1.0.3 Important Highlights For TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.4 How To Download TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.0.5 Important Links
TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization||TTWREIS and TSWREIS|
|Post||TGT, JL/ PGT, Art, Computer, Counsellor|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- The home page of TTWREIS and TSWREIS opens.
- Scroll down the home page.
- You can see the Latest Notification section.
- In that, all the latest links will be scrolling.
- Search for the TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2021 link.
- Give it a click and enter details like register number and password.
- Now the hall ticket of TGT, JL/ PGT, Art, Computer, Counsellor will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details on the hall ticket and download it from the official website.
|To Download TS Gurukulam Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2021|
|TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2021 | 46 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online