TPSC FSO Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 post of Food Safety Officer (FSO). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TPSC FSO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TPSC FSO Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|No. of Posts||8 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||25th August 2021|
|Application Ending Date||24th September 2021 till 5:30 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview/ Personality Test|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||TPSC FSO Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
To apply for the TPSC FSO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TPSC FSO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry BUMS/ BSMS/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS from a recognized University.
- The applying candidates should be of age 18-40 years as of 24th September 2021.
- Group-B Gazetted Posts: – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates along with the recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. The recruitment fee once deposited, is non-refundable.
- The Recruitment process will comprise of two successive stages viz. (1) Written Examination (General Study) of 85 marks (MCQ type), (2) Interview/ Personality test for 15 marks.
- The candidates are to be called for an interview as per the merit list prepared from the written examination in the ratio of 1:5 for each category.
- It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the Written Examination shall also be called for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Written examination will be called to appear in the Interview/Personally Test.
- In the list of recommendations, the merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
Selected candidate for the post of Food Safety Officer in TPSC will get paid for Rs. 10230 to Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4800 per month.
How to Apply For the Tripura PSC Job 2021?
- Visit the official website @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Then click on the Advertisement tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to another page.
- There click on the “Advertisement for Food Safety Officer, Gr-B Gazetted under H & FW Department” link
- Then read the entire notification carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the Online Application option on the home page.
- Read the instructions carefully, and apply for this recruitment before the final date is up.