TNPSC Assistant Geologist Jobs 2021 | 26 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 26 post of Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TNPSC Assistant Geologist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date, The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Jobs 2021 | 26 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination|
|Post Names||Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining, Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department, Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Closing Date||24th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Test and Oral Test|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||TNPSC Assistant Geologist Job Notification|
- Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department- 15
- Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department- 09
- Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department- 02
To apply for the TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TNPSC Assistant Geologist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||
|Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department||
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||
- The minimum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 18 years. The maximum age limit for this recruitment is 30 year. In other way, the age of the candidates should be below the upper age limit (That means 30 years should not have completed).
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates who are belongs to the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBCs and DNCs, MBCs, BCs(OBCMs), BCMs and DWs of all castes. Further age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the board.
|For Registration Fees (New Users)||Rs.150/-|
The selection will be made in two successive stages
- Written Examination
- an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
- Examination will be held at Chennai centre only.
- Applicants should appear for the written examinations / certificate verification / Oral Test on the mentioned date.
- The Selected Candidates will get the Scale of Pay Rs.37,700-1,19,500/- (Level-20)
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Geologist Job 2021
- Visit official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Geologist Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.