TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary – Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries has released an online notification for recruitment to the 433 Vacancies of Sagar Mitra Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TN Fisheries Department Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary
|Organization Name||Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries|
|Post Name||Sagar Mitra|
|No. of Posts||433 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||22nd August 2022|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Coastal fishing/ Revenue villages of Tamil Nadu|
|TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022||Official Notification|
|Address To Send TN Fisheries Department Application Form 2022||Assistant Director of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare of the respective coastal districts concerned|
To apply for the TN Fisheries Department Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TN Fisheries Department used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Individuals should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology.
- If eligible candidates are not available with the above qualification, other graduates i.e., Chemistry/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics will be considered.
- In addition, knowledge of Information Technology (IT) shall be given preference.
- As per the official notification for the post of Sagar Mitra, the applicant’s age must not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2022 and has effective communication skills in Tamil.
- The selected individuals will be provided with a performance incentive of Rs.15,000/- per month for the post of Sagar Mitra.
TN Fisheries Department Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TN Fisheries Department exam will be uploaded on the TN Fisheries Department website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TN Fisheries Department exam will be provided to you here below.
TN Fisheries Department Answer Key 2022
- The TN Fisheries Department will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TN Fisheries Department answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TN Fisheries Department answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TN Fisheries Department Result 2022
- TN Fisheries Department will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TN Fisheries Department result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TN Fisheries Department .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TN Fisheries Department exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.