TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ tjsbbank.co.in – TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. has released a notification for Trainee Officer CadrePosts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Exam Date 2021 is 14th November 2021
Candidates can download the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. will release the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Admit Card is 31st October 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ tjsbbank.co.in
|Organization Name||TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. (Multi-State Scheduled Urban Co-operative Bank)|
|Post Name||Trainee Officer Cadre|
|No Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||31st October 2021|
|Exam Date||14th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details Mentioned on the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ tjsbbank.co.in.
- The home page of TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Clicking on the “Careers” you will be taken to another page.
- There check and click on the links.
- And submit the details as asked to view the admit card.
- Check and download.
|To Download TJSB Trainee Officer Hall Ticket 2021|
|To Check TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Exam Date 2021