Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Supreme Court of India (SCI) have released the Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2021 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Post. The officials will be conducted the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Exam on 4th April 2021. For that purpose, the officials have issued the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card 2021 on 16th March 2021.
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Exam Date||4th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Supreme Court Law Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be conducted in two stages that are Stage I and Stage II.
- one question will be asked from subjects like Elementary Knowledge of General English, Criminal Law, etc. In
- Stage II will be a shorthand test.
- Candidates can have a look at the exam pattern from the table below to get a detailed understanding about
|Written Exam||Topics||Maximum Marks|
STAGE – I
Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Test
|Elementary Knowledge of English, General Studies and General Knowledge||Will be Updated Soon|
|Basic Knowledge of Computers.|
|Civil and Criminal Law|
Subjective Type Test
|Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English|
STAGE – II
|Part-A||ShortHand Test||Will be Updated Soon|
|Part-B||Computer Knowledge Test|
Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Syllabus
he Supreme Court of India syllabus comprises of
- Civil Law
- General Studies
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Active and Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Common Error
- Shuffling of Sentences
- Indian Contract Act
- Indian Sale Goods Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Muslim and Hindu Law
- Delhi Rent Control
- Law of Torts
- Law of Evidence
- Civil Procedure Code
- Law of Limitation
- Indian Partnership Act
- Law of Registration
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Banking Awareness.
- International & National Organizations.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals
- MS Word and Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project
- Microsoft Publisher
- Important Awards and Honours
- Books and Authors
- Culture and Religion
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
Details Mentioned on the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Exam Centres for the Supreme Court Law Clerk Exam 2021
The written test will be conducted at test centers in
Important Highlights For Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Hall Ticket 2021
- visit the official site of the Supreme Court of India @ sci.gov.in.
- There we will get the home page on the screen.
- Then in the Recruitment section, search for the Supreme Court of India Call Letter 2021 link.
- Immediately after appearing the sci.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021 link, open it.
- Fill all the details required and click on the submit button.
- After that, you will get the valid Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Admit Card 2021.
- Download the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 and take two or more copies of it for further usage.
- Carry the Supreme Court of India Hall Ticket 2021 along with you while going to the exam.
|Download Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|