SSC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the Various Vacancies of Stenographer Grade C & D Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SSC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Advt No.||SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Examination 2022|
|Online Registration||20th August to 05th September 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Salary||Rs. 9300- 34800/- plus 4200 Grade Pay|
|Job Location||All India|
|Download SSC Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the SSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, SSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The minimum Educational Qualification required by a candidate is to be at least a 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- He/She must be able to produce the required documents when asked for verification after qualifying SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-30 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2022 Grade C Exam, and must lie in the age domain of 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2022 Grade D Exam.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years, for Ex-servicemen (ESM) is 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Online Written Exam
- Stenography Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the SSC exam will be uploaded on the SSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the SSC exam will be provided to you here below.
SSC Answer Key 2022
- The SSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the SSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the SSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
SSC Result 2022
- SSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The SSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the SSC.
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the SSC exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.