SSC MTS Paper 2 Admit Card 2022 | Multi Tasking Staff Exam Date Out – Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS -Non-Technical) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the SSC MTS Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the SSC MTS Exam Date 2022 is 06 November 2022. Candidates can download the SSC MTS exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC MTS Admit Card is To be released.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Admit Card 2022 | Multi Tasking Staff Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS -Non-Technical)|
|Exam Date for Paper 2||06 November 2022|
|Admit Card Status||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Descriptive Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Exam Pattern :
Written Exam will consist of 2 Papers. Paper-I is objective and Paper-II is conventional type.
- There are four parts in Paper-I Having 100 Question/ Marks (25 Each). The Exam Would Be Online.
- The total time duration for Paper is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes) and 2 hours 40 minutes for the visually handicapped candidate.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
Paper – 2
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-2 Will be of 50 Marks.
- Total time duration for Paper-2 is 30 Minutes and 45 Minutes for visually handicapped candidate.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
- Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Details Mentioned on the SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SSC MTS Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in
- Now the Staff Selection Commission’s main page will open.
- On the main page, the top section ADMIT CARD option is available.
- Find the SSC MTS Admit card 2022 link and click on it.
- Enter all important details and hit on the submit button.
- As per the given information, SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2022 will open.
- View all available data on the Call Letter and download it.
|To Download SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|