SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022 | Check Tier 1 Exam Date @ sss.nic.in – The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2022 will be conducted from December 01 to December 13, 2022 in multiple shifts across the country for candidates who have submitted applications for the SSC CGL 2022 exam. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is one of the popular exams in India conducted to recruit eligible candidates for Group B and C posts. All the candidates who are eligible for the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2022 can download their admit card/hall ticket by clicking on the link given below. Check all the details including city, centre, exam time and admit card link from the article below once officially released.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022 | Check Tier 1 Exam Date @ sss.nic.in
|Staff Selection Commission
|Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C
|Number of Vacancies
|01-13 December 2022
|Admit Card Status
Details Mentioned on the SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Staff Selection Commission home page will be opened on the new screen.
- On the top of the home page Admit Card section is shown.
- Click on the Admit Card.
- Then the next page with Latest Admit Card will be available.
- Check for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall ticket 2022.
- Click on the link provided.
- Download by entering the details of Registration ID/ Roll Number/ Name & Date Of Birth.
- Then click on the Search Button.
- After Downloading check and keep copies of print out for reference.
|Download Result From Official Website
|Download Admit Card
|Download Official Notification
|Download Syallbus Of Exam
|Download Answer Key