SSB ASI Admit Card 2021 Released | ASI Steno Exam Date @ ssb.nic.in – Sashastra Seema Bal has released a notification for 54 Vacancies Of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the SSB ASI Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the SSB ASI Exam Date 2021 is 22nd September 2021
Candidates can download the SSB ASI exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Sashastra Seema Bal will release the SSB ASI Admit Card is Available Now. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
SSB ASI Admit Card 2021 Released | ASI Steno Exam Date @ ssb.nic.in
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
|No Of Posts||54 Posts|
|RME Date||22nd September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination/Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
- Question focusing on General Knowledge, Numerical ability, Quantitative aptitude, General English /General Hindi and General Reasoning.
- Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
- Final merit list for the posts of will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
- Paper-I will bequalifying in nature.
Details Mentioned on the SSB ASI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SSB ASI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For SSB ASI Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download SSB ASI Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ssb.nic.in (Or) ssbrectt.gov.in.
- By landing the home page, you can find the Download Admit Card for Written Examination for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Hit on submit.
- The SSB Assistant Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details and exam dates present on the Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
|To Download SSB ASI Hall Ticket 2021|