Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 | 191 Posts | Apply Online – Southern Railway has released an online notification for recruitment to the 191 post of Paramedical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant, House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant Gr. II, Radiographer). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Job Notification before the last date 30th April 2021
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 | 191 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant, House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant Gr. II, Radiographer)|
|Total Vacancies||191 Posts|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Teleconference Interview|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Contract Basis|
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria given here for various posts can apply for Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021.
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- 10th class passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred.
- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
- Two years of satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT.
Lab Assistant Gr. II:
- 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR)
- Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of,
- The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority;
- The duration of the course is at least 01 year;
- During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis; and
- At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate.
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years
Check the official Notification to know details about the Application Fee.
The Officials will select the candidates based on the performance in the Teleconference Interview
- Nursing Superintendant – Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician – Rs. 35,400/-in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – Rs. 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA &other allowances admissible)
- Dietician – Rs. 44,900/-in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 35,400/-in Level-6(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Radiographer – Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
How To Apply For Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then the Southern Railway home page will be displayed
- Now scroll down the page, search for the Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- After finding it then give a click on it
- Now read all the information in the notification carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts
- Then fill and submit the Online Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Application Form before the last date.
|Southern Railway Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Southern Railway Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Registration link for Nurses||Click Here|
|Registration link for Lab Assistants||Click Here|
|Registration link for Hospital Assistant & House Keeping Assistants||Click Here|
|Registration link for Radiographer||Click Here|
|Registration link for Physiotherapist||Click Here|
|Registration link for ECG Technician||Click Here|
|Registration link for Haemodialysis Tech.||Click Here|