Sivaganga DBCWO Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application form – District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 Vacancies of Sweeper Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Sivaganga DBCWO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Sivaganga DBCWO Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application form
|District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Sivaganga
|No of Vacancies
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|30th May 2022
|Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu
|DBCWO Sivaganga Vacancy Notification 2022
|Number of Posts
|Part Time Sweepers (Male)
|Part Time Sweepers (Female)
To apply for the Sivaganga DBCWO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Sivaganga DBCWO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Candidate must be able to read & write in Tamil. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria check the official notification.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years as of 1st July 2022.
- For more details check the official notification.
- OBC Candidates: 2 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.3000.
How to apply for Sivaganga DBCWO Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @sivaganga.nic.in/.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Sweeper Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, Sivaganga asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 30.05.2022.
Sivaganga DBCWO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Sivaganga DBCWO exam will be uploaded on the Sivaganga DBCWO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Sivaganga DBCWO exam will be provided to you here below.
Sivaganga DBCWO Answer Key 2022
- The Sivaganga DBCWO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Sivaganga DBCWO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Sivaganga DBCWO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Sivaganga DBCWO Result 2022
- Sivaganga DBCWO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Sivaganga DBCWO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Sivaganga DBCWO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Sivaganga DBCWO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.