Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022 | Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Date – TET Sikkim Education Department, Government of Sikkim published stet admit card 2022 on the official portal. Candidates need to login to download the Sikkim TET admit card. It is to be noted that the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) is on 29 October 2022 for all applicants of Level 1 and 2. Also, we are here with the update link to download Sikkim TET exam admit card at the bottom of this page.
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022 | Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Date
|TET Sikkim Education Department, Government Of Sikkim
|Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET)
|29th October 2022
|Sikkim TET Admit Card Status
|To hire the teacher for teaching purposes
|Candidates should complete the graduation to apply for teacher eligibility test
|Applicants age should not be less than 18 years & more than 35 years
|Candidates should be Indian/ Tibet/ Nepal/ Bhutan Citizens .
|Application Fee for all Category is expected Rs.400/-.
|Once a year
|Download Result From Official Website
|Download Admit Card
|Download Official Notification
|Download Syallbus Of Exam
|Download Answer Key
|Telegram Channel Link
|Facebook Page Link
|Follow Us On Twitter
Details Mentioned on the STET Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Sikkim TET Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Sikkim TET Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of TET Sikkim Education Department, Government Of Sikkim @ tet.sikkim.gov.in
- TET Sikkim Education Department, Government Of Sikkim page gets viewed.
- Then you need to go through the Login of Sikkim TET.
- Click on Login and provide the details of Username, Email or Mobile Number, and Password.
- And then hit on the login button.
- Download the Admit Card and have copies of it.
|Admission Form Online | Offline
|Cut Off | Merit List
|Date Sheet | Time Table
|Exam Analysis Today
|Online Application Form
|Previous Year Papers