SBI PO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Online Form – State Bank of India (SBI) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 1673 Vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SBI PO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SBI PO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Online Form
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Advt No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2022-23/ 18|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Basic Pay Rs. 41960/- plus Allowances|
|Last Date to Apply||12th October 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|Job Location||All India|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the SBI PO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, SBI PO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2022.
- Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
- The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1992 and 01.04.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 750/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Prelims Written Examination (CBT)- (100 Marks)
- Main Written Examination (CBT) + Descriptive Test- (250 Marks)
- Interview/ Group Discussion- (50 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI PO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the SBI PO exam will be uploaded on the SBI PO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the SBI PO exam will be provided to you here below.
SBI PO Answer Key 2022
- The SBI PO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the SBI PO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the SBI PO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
SBI PO Result 2022
- SBI PO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The SBI PO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the SBI PO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the SBI PO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.