SBI Apprentice Result 2021 Released | SBI Cut Off Marks | Merit List – State Bank of India has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Apprentice Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 17th & 20th September 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result.Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of SBI Apprentice . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of SBI Apprentice
SBI Apprentice Result 2021 Released | SBI Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|No Of Posts||6100 Posts|
|Exam Date||17th & 20th September 2021|
|Result Release Date||2nd November 2021|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test, Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
SBI Apprentice Cut off
SBI Apprentice Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare SBI Apprentice Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. State Bank of India Will Declare SBI Apprentice Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide SBI Apprentice Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download SBI Apprentice Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ sbi.co.in
- On the home page, go to the Careers section.
- From there, search for the State Bank Of India Apprentice Result 2021 link.
- Click on it.
- Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth details.
- Recheck the details and hit on the submit button.
- Now, you can find the SBI Apprentice Result 2021 appears on the screen.
- Check the scores obtained.
- Download and take a copy of the SBI Result 2021 for further reference.
|To Download SBI Result 2021|
SBI Apprentice Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check SBI Apprentice Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking SBI Apprentice Result?
On what basis the SBI Apprentice Result 2021 will be announced?
Where Can I View SBI Apprentice Result?
Who conducts the SBI Apprentice exam?