Sanchi University Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now – Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies has released an online notification for recruitment to the 63 Vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Sanchi University Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Sanchi University Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
Sanchi University Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
|Organization Name||Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies|
|Post Names||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||63 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Advertisement No.||1841/ SUBIS/ 2022|
|Job Location||Raisen, Madhya Pradesh|
|Sanchi University 2022 Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to receive Hard Copy||The Registrar, E-1/ 141, Arera Colony, Bhopal 462016, M.P.|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
To apply for the Sanchi University Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Sanchi University used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Professor||Ph.D. degree, and master’s degree with a minimum of ten years of teaching experience.|
|Associate Professor||Ph.D. Degree, and a Master‘s Degree with a minimum of eight years of experience|
|Assistant Professor||Master‘s degree and the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test|
- According to the prevalent provisions concerning retirement, the applicants should not exceed the age of 63 years on 1st January 2023.
Following are the details of application fees for different posts.
- Professor – Rs. 4500/-
- Associate Professor – 3000/-
- Assistant Professor – 1500/-
- All reserved Category – 750/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Professor||Pay Matrix Academic Level – 14 of 7th CPC|
|Associate Professor||Pay Matrix Academic Level – 13A of 7th CPC|
|Assistant Professor||Pay Matrix Academic Level – 10 of 7th CPC|
Sanchi University Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Sanchi University exam will be uploaded on the Sanchi University website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Sanchi University exam will be provided to you here below.
Sanchi University Answer Key 2022
- The Sanchi University will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Sanchi University answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Sanchi University answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Sanchi University Result 2022
- Sanchi University will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Sanchi University result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Sanchi University .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Sanchi University exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.