Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Sainik School Kodagu has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 Vacancies of TGT-Hindi, Counsellor, Craft Instructor, Band Master, Warden Male, General Employees (Male) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Sainik School Kodagu Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Sainik School Kodagu|
|Post Names||TGT-Hindi, Counsellor, Craft Instructor, Band Master, Warden Male, General Employees (Male)|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Closing Date||16th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skilled Test, Demonstration, and Interview|
|Sainik School Kodagu Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|Address to send the Application Form||The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO:Kudige, Kushalnagar Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571 232|
|General Employees (Male)||04|
To apply for the Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Sainik School Kodagu used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|TGT-Hindi||Graduate in/ with the subjects Hindi with a recognized Degree/ Diploma in Education (OR) B.A.Ed with Hindi of the Regional College of Education and Qualification Certificate of CTET/ TET conducted by Central Govt./ State Govt. to be submitted|
|Counsellor||(a) Graduate/ Post Graduate in Psychology (OR) Post Graduate in Child Development (OR) Graduate/ Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counselling.
(b) Counselling Experience in English medium Institutions. Craft Instructor
|Band Master||Potential Band Master/ Band Major/ Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi OR Equivalent Naval/ Air Force Courses.
Desirable. (a) Minimum 3 years Teaching experience as Band Master in any reputed institution. (b) Having proficiency in Games / Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/ hobbies. (c) Additional qualifications i.e. work experience in residential institution lifestyle would be given preference
|Wardens (Male)||Essential. Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and should be able to converse fluently in English.
Desirable. (a) BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com Degree (b) Attainments in Sports / Art / Music (c) Minimum 3 years of experience of handling of age group 10-18 years in any residential school (d) Knowledge of Computers & Typing (e) Maintenance of Housekeeping Records (g) Working experience at Sainik School/ Residential Public Schools.
|General Employees (Male)||Essential. Should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent. Higher qualifications will be an added advantage. Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate of National Skill Development Course / Any Govt. Sponsored Institute in any of the following fields:- Carpentry, Electrician, Plumber, Housekeeping, Gardening, Masonry, Computer Hardware Course & Computer Data Entry Course, etc.Desirable. 2-3 years experience in any of the following fields i,e. Janitor, Haircutting, Laundry, Carpentry, Masonry, Gardening, Office Messenger, Electrician, Plumber, Housekeeping, etc.|
|Craft Instructor||21-35 Years|
|Band Master||21-35 Years|
|Wardens (Male)||18-50 Years|
|General Employees (Male)||18-50 Years|
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee
- General Applicants: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST Applicants: Rs.250/-
Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection tests (Written Test, Skilled Test, demonstration, and Interview)
How To Apply For Sainik School Kodagu Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitment.
- And download the Sainik School Kodagu Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Sainik School Kodagu Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee by Demand Draft.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
Sainik School Kodagu Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Sainik School Kodagu exam will be uploaded on the Sainik School Kodagu website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Sainik School Kodagu exam will be provided to you here below.
Sainik School Kodagu Answer Key 2021
- The Sainik School Kodagu will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Sainik School Kodagu answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Sainik School Kodagu answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Sainik School Kodagu Result 2021
- Sainik School Kodagu will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Sainik School Kodagu result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Sainik School Kodagu .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Sainik School Kodagu exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.