RTMNU Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University has released an online notification for recruitment to the 128 Vacancies of Assistant Professor- Faculty of Humanities/ Science & Technology/ Commerce & Management/ Inter-disciplinary Studies Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RTMNU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RTMNU Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor- Faculty of Humanities/ Science & Technology/ Commerce & Management/ Inter-disciplinary Studies|
|No. of Posts||128 Posts|
|Walk-in-interview Dates||6th August 2022 – 12th August 2022|
|RTMNU Nagpur Assistant Professor Notification
|Name of the Department||Vacancies|
|Faculty of Humanities||40|
|Faculty of Science & Technology||43|
|Faculty of Commerce & Management||6|
|Faculty of Inter-disciplinary Studies||39|
To apply for the RTMNU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RTMNU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Department||Qualification & Experience|
|Commerce/ Humanities/ Education/ Law/ Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Languages/ Library Science/ Physical Education
& Mass Communication
|Drama/ Illustration & Photography||
|Laxminarayan Institute Of Technology||
- The Application fee for the Open category students is Rs. 500/-
- And Rs.300/- for S.C, S.T, OBC categories, by way of Demand Draft.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Walk-In-Interview. Here are the dates for the respective departments.
|Name of the Post||Walk-In-Interview Dates|
|Faculty of Humanities||6th, 8th, 10th, 11th August 2022|
|Faculty of Commerce and Management||12th August 2022|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||6th, 8th, 10th, 11th August 2022|
|Faculty of Inter-Disciplinary Studies||12th August 2022|
- The Pay scale for the Assistant Professor Post is Rs. 32,000/- Per month
RTMNU Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the RTMNU exam will be uploaded on the RTMNU website.
- Further, the direct link to download the RTMNU exam will be provided to you here below.
RTMNU Answer Key 2022
- The RTMNU will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the RTMNU answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the RTMNU answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
RTMNU Result 2022
- RTMNU will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The RTMNU result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the RTMNU .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the RTMNU exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.