RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 | 988 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has released an online notification for recruitment to the 988 post of Rajasthan State Service and Subordinate Service. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RPSC RAS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 | 988 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer|
|Post Name||Rajasthan State Service and Subordinate Service|
|No. of Posts||988 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||4th August 2021|
|Application Ending Date||2nd September 2021 till 12:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination and Interview|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Service||363|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Service||625|
To apply for the RPSC RAS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RPSC RAS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates Must hold a Degree from any of the universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Candidates should be having a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of fewer than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2022.
- Non-Gazetted Employee – Must have attained the age of 25 years but not 45 years as of 1st January 2022.
- General Category, OBC/ Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan Creamy Layer Category – Rs.350/-
- For OBC/ EBC/ EWS of Rajasthan Non-Creamy Layer Category – Rs.250/-
- Persons with Disabilities/ SC/ ST and whose income is less than 2.50 Lakhs – Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST of TSP Area and Saharia tribals of all tehsils of Bara District – Rs.150/-
- The candidates who will be applying for the Rajasthan PSC RAS 2021 will be undergoing a Competitive Examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) and Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
- The Venue, Syllabus for examination, and other details will be informed by the officials in due course.
- You can also keep checking this section to get updates on this.
How to Apply for the Rajasthan PSC RAS 2021 Exam?
- Visit the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, on the Home Page check the News and Events section.
- In that click on the Advertisement 03/2021-22 for Raj. State and Sub. Services Comb. Comp. Exam – 2021 link.
- Then official notification PDF document will be opened.
- Read it thoroughly.
- And if eligible for this RPSC RAS 2021 Exam then click on RPSC Online -> Apply Online.
- However, the online link will be activated from 28th July 2021.
- Make sure you guys fill in all the details correctly and at last pay the application fee and submit your application forms.
|To download the RPSC RAS 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for the RPSC RAS 2021|