RMS Ajmer Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check RMS Exam Date – Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Ajmer has released a notification for 12 vacancies of Hostel Superintendent, Mali (MTS), Safiawala (MTS), Washerman, Masalchi, Table Waiter Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the RMS Ajmer Group C Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the RMS Ajmer Group C Exam Date 2021 is 17th October 2021
Candidates can download the RMS Ajmer Group C exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Ajmerwill release the RMS Ajmer Group C Admit Card in the 1st Week Of October 2021 – Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 RMS Ajmer Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check RMS Exam Date
RMS Ajmer Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check RMS Exam Date
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Ajmer|
|Post Names||Hostel Superintendent, Mali (MTS), Safiawala (MTS), Washerman, Masalchi, Table Waiter|
|No. of Posts||12 Posts|
|Exam Date||17th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Week Of October 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Rajasthan|
Details Mentioned on theRMS Ajmer Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the RMS Ajmer Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For RMS Ajmer Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download RMS Ajmer Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ rashtriyamilitaryschoolajmer.in
- Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Ajmer home page opens.
- On that page itself, you can see all the latest links will be scrolling or
- Come down a bit, there you can find “Latest Updates”
- Search there for the Ajmer Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Now you will be taken to another page.
- There you have to submit details like Register Number and DOB/Password.
- The admit card will be open.
- Check all the information presented.
- Download it and take a print of it.
|To Download RMS Ajmer Group C Hall Ticket 2021|