RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar has released an online notification for recruitment to the 29 post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RIE Bhubaneswar Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Notification Date||16th July 2021|
|Closing Date||30th July 2021|
To apply for the RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RIE Bhubaneswar used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned/relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the relevant subject for Lecturer/Assistant Professor conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET in the relevant subject or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. Program prior to July I l, 2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions.
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency;
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
- Desirable Qualification: B.Ed./M.Ed. or equivalent degree for all posts of Assistant Professor. Preference will be given to candidates with specialization in respective Methodology subjects for the post of Assistant Professor in Education.
As per UGC/ NCERT/ GOI Norms.
RIE Bhubaneswar used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The selected candidates will get a Salary of Rs.45000/- per month.
How To Apply For RIE Bhubaneswar Job 2021?
- Visit the Official Site.
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Download the Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar, Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751022|