RGSSH Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 post of Assistant Professor (Anesthesia, Medicine, Critical Care, GI Surgery, Pulmonology, CTVS). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RGSSH Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RGSSH Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor (Anesthesia, Medicine, Critical Care, GI Surgery, Pulmonology, CTVS)|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||28th May 2021 (10.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M)|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Contract Appointment on Adhoc Basis|
- Anesthesia – 5
- Medicine – 4
- Critical Care – 2
- GI Surgery – 1
- Pulmonology – 1
- CTVS – 1
Eligibility Criteria For RGSSH Recruitment
To apply for the RGSSH Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RGSSH used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- For General discipline/ Broad Speciality: A medical qualification included in the I OR II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II of this schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act). A postgraduate qualification eg. MD/ MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject
- For Super-Speciality discipline: M.Ch for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical Super-specialties (3 years or 6 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For General discipline/ Broad Speciality: Three years teaching and/ or research experience as Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor/ Lecturer or equivalent thereto. in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying Degree of M.D./M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For Super-Speciality discipline: No experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years or 6 years recognized Degree of D.M./ M.Ch. or qualification equivalent thereto.
55 years. Age Relaxable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Departmental Candidates/ Ex. Service Men / PH etc. in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. Of India/ DoPT from time to time.
Candidates can know Application Fee details from the Official Notification.
The Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Officials will hire the applicants based on the performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.1.95 Lacs (on a consolidated basis)
How to apply for RGSSH Assistant Professor Job 2021
- Visit the official website ofRajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital @ www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 28 May 2021.
|To Download the RGSSH Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form Pdf|
|Address To Attend The Walk-in-Interview – Admin Block, Auditorium, RGSSH|