RCRB Recruitment 2021 | 385 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form – Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB) has released job notification For Clerk/ Junior Assistant/ Salesman/ Godown Keeper/ Typist/ Cashier/ Storekeeper Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online from official website of Rajasthan CRB.
RCRB Recruitment 2021 | 385 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB)|
|Post Names||Clerk/ Junior Assistant/ Salesman/ Godown Keeper/ Typist/ Cashier/ Storekeeper|
|Total Vacancies||385 Posts|
|Starting Date||20th March 2021|
|Closing Date||20th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- The question paper shall be of objective type with 5multiple choices/alternatives as answers, out of which only one choice shall be correct. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there shall be no negative marking.
- Only those candidates shall be eligible to apply for a category of post/posts who have achieved prescribed minimum academic qualification for that category of post/posts before the last date of online application.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time Allotted|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act 2001, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules, 2003 and Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan||20||20|
The Candidates should be Graduate from a recognized University.
Aspirants should have age between 21 years to 33 years as on 20th April 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- General/ Creamy layer of BC/ MBC & SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ EWS candidates of other States than Rajasthan – Rs.1200/-
- Sahariya/ SC/ ST/ Non-Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.600/-
Mode Of Payment
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online examination shall be 33% of the total marks for other than SC/ST candidates and 28% of the total marks for SC/ST candidates.
- A category-wise list of selected candidates equal to the number of vacancies shall be prepared at the district level on the basis of marks obtained in the online examination/marks obtained in online examination
- Bonus marks as provided at 8(a) of this advertisement(for the candidates who were/are/have been in the service of a SUWB/KVSSof the State) and preference of SUWB/KVSSof a particular district given by the candidates.
The candidates recommended for selection to a particular SUWB/KVSS, shall be given appointment by that institute on a fixed remuneration at Rs. 11,950/- per month for the initial two years.
How To Apply For RCRB Job 2021?
- Open the official site @ https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitment Advertisements.
- And Download the RCRB Advertisement 2021 PDF.
- Study the Advertisement carefully.
- If Interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online RCRB Application Form 2021.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit the Application before the last date.
|Online RCRB Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|